1. Personal Data
Personal data is individual information about the personal and factual circumstances of a specific or specifiable natural person (Paragraph 3 Section 1 BDSG). This is for example your name, your address or your email address.
2. Collection, Processing and Use of your Personal Data
(1) Our website can principally be used without the disclosure of Personal Data. Stored are only technical data like the name of your web-browser, the site from which you are visiting us, IP addresses and the names of requested files. We store the Data in an anonymous form and use this Data only in order to improve our Services.
(2) Personal Data will only be collected, processed and used if you expressly consent or if allowed by law. (3) We will not transfer your Personal Data to thirds parties unless we are obliged to do so by law. (4) You can revoke your consent at any time. (5) If you contact us (e.g. via email) your Data is stored for the purpose of dealing with your request. (6) We collect, process and use your Personal Data if necessary for the purpose of running our website or of making our services available to you. This is the case if you register on our website or disclose your Data on our website by concluding a contract regarding the use of the Add-on “Humancredit” with us. (7) If you register on our website, you have to disclose the following Data: name, email address, phone number, zip code, […].
(8) If you conclude a contract regarding the use of the Add-on “Humancredit” with us, you have to disclose the following additional Data: […].
We may send you a newsletter with information regarding our services, if you have explicitly ordered this newsletter. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and free of charge by using the link in the newsletter.
We use so-called „Cookies“ for the purpose of making our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive. Each time when you visit our website, we may store a so-called session Cookie on your computer that is deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session. Your Browser might provide an option of disabling Cookies. Blocking Cookies can make it more difficult to use our website.
5. Right to Information and other Rights
Upon request, we shall provide you with the information on the stored Data relating to your person, free of charge and without delay. In cases regulated by law we are obliged, upon request, to correct, block or delete the data stored about you.
6. Data Security
Our employees are contractually obliged to observe the confidentiality of all matters relating to their work as well as to comply with data protection law.
7. Contact for Data Protection
We will be glad to answer your questions about data protection and security.
Humancredit gGmbH ·
Muskauer Straße 24 ·